A downloadable game for Windows
The void is consuming everything. You have to use your time rewind abilities to reach the great reset button.
Reach the top of the tower in time
Rewind the time to make use of your environment
Slow down time to get things across
... and don't get consumed by the ever expanding void!
REWIND is a contribution for the Mini Beans Jam and was made within 48 hours.
|Face Button Bottom / A
|Face Button Left / X
A Game by
- Sebastian Kuehn (Website | Twitter) - Game Design | Programming | Level Design | Technical Art
- Josef Buchner (Twitter) - Game Design | Lead Programming
- Andreas Moder (Instagram) - Programming | VFX
- Tim Keil (Twitter) - Programming | Animation | Level Design
- Nicolas Teichtweier (Website) - Programming | VFX
- Johannes Monsch (Artstation | Instagram) - Environment Art
- Jasmin Kittlitz - Character Art | 2D Art
- Lisa Graf (Artstation | Instagram) - Additional 3D Art
- Ulrich Christian Merckens (Twitter | Soundcloud) - Music | SFX
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hii, I've made a video about the game and wanted to share some feedback about it, hopefully it is useful to you ^^-The concpet of the game is great.
-The gameplay mechanics are really good and well implemented on the level design, but there are a lot of problems with some platforms and their colision system as I got thrown out of them randomly sometimes.
-Visually the game looks great, and it's style fits the theme of the game.
Hopefully this is useful to you :D, also if you could subscribe that would help me a lot :)
Its a very interesting game and i absolutely love the concept, the problem is that the movement and physics are a bit too janky and the game doesnt run well(at least for me and i have a decent computer), if those two issues get fixed then i will love to play this many times over.
Thanks for your feedback! The controls are a lot tighter now. There was also a bug which caused the character to shift back a bit, when the time was slowed midair. This is fixed, too. When it comes to the momentum of the cogwheels - it's intended but a bit reduced now.
what a stellar game! Thoroughly enjoyed this, what a fun concept and great platformer!
Although it is very short, the game is very interesting. It would be great to see more of this game in the future. Congratulations.
Nicely done! Clean textures, nice sound effects, appropriately maddening jumping considering you're fighting against the Void-- keep up the good work :)