A downloadable game for Windows
The floating islands were torn apart, causing the lighthouse's power supply to be destroyed. Your task is to reconnect the broken parts of the main island to it in order to restore the energy supply. Without the light of the lighthouse, the travelers of the Heavenly People will forever be lost and disoriented.
Maneuver your glider through roaring air currents
Make use of the wind portals to refill the ancient power stones with energy
Unite the scattered fragments of the floating isle
Shattered Skies is a contribution for the Mini Beans Jam and was made within 48 hours. The updated versions contain minor improvements and bugfixes - the original version (1.0) is still available though. The exact changes are listed in the devlog.
|Space||Jump / Glider|
|E||Interact / Pick Up Object|
|Right Thumbstick||Look Around|
|Face Button Bottom / A||Jump / Glider|
|Face Button Left / X||Interact / Pick Up Object|
A Game by
- Sebastian Kuehn (Twitter | Mail) - Game Design | Programming | Level Design | Technical Art
- Josef Buchner (Instagram | Mail) - Game Design | Lead Programming
- Andreas Moder (Instagram) - Programming | VFX
- Johannes Monsch (Artstation | Instagram) - Environment Art
- Tim Keil (Twitter) - Environment Art
- Stephanie Dietzel (Twitter | Artstation) - Character Art
- Ulrich Christian Merckens (Twitter | Soundcloud) - Composing | SFX
Character Animations by Mixamo.com
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Updates (1.1.-1.2)Nov 18, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is an amazing game there is a speedrun.com page here - https://www.speedrun.com/shattered_skies/full_game
This was a pleasant experience! It was fun to fly around and explore the islands. I like the effects you used to emulate wind/motion on the clouds and flora. I kinda wish there was a little bit more to the game! Regardless, it was a fun time!
As of the posting of this comment, I had some trouble running the game through the itch.io app. (I was able to download the zip file, extract, and run the .exe just fine though!)
I made a video with commentary. Keep up the great work!